Friday, September 4, 2009

Chemo is over!!!!

My last chemo was on Tuesday the 1st. I am so happy to have that behind me. And I feel good. I think it's knowing I no longer have to get any more of that "stuff" pumped into me. Right now, I am still unsure what the exact date of my radiation will be. But it's still the same information, I have my CT on the 17th and SHOULD get my treatment plan then. So look for an update around then. Thank you everyone for your support through this whole ordeal. I don't know what I would have done with out all of your well wishes and prayers.

Now that chemo is over, I am so much more positive about the future and I know I will breeze through radiation.

1 comment:

  1. yes you will. you are a troooper and God will see you through.

    ReplyDelete