Well, as most of you know it's been very frustrating waiting and waiting for my doctor's to set a date and now it's here. My surgery is set for May 18th. I feel a little weird for being excited about the date. I am just glad things are now moving along. It seemed like I was never going to get a date.
The surgery will be in the morning and likely to last 4-5 hours. Both my Doctor's are great, Dr. Smith especially. I should be staying in the hospital about 2 days. Chemo will be about 3-4 weeks later. So, about June 15th (maybe). It's nice to have some type of timeline. It's all still tentative, well mostly the chemo portion. But it's something, I will take it.
I am going to be out of work for about 6 weks and will try to work through chemo. But we will see, I know I will have to be flexible during that time and know when to call in sick. And I promise I will.
K'bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well thanks for the updates.....
ReplyDeleteYou know i'm here if you need anything...