Thursday, June 4, 2009

It's done



My hair is gone! It was falling out like crazy so I decided just shave it on Wednesday. I didn't want to wait the two days because it was falling out more and more everyday and I was scared I would wake up with a bald spot. And I am an impatient person.

I do have to admit I really look like my mom with a bald head (pointed out by Saidi). I really only remember my mom with a bald head growing up, so I guess with that image and now me being bald, we're twins (I would go that fair but with the head and nose, I'm her daughter). I'll try to post video later today. I have to edit a few things, Claudia was being a little of a potty mouth that night.
I don't know if this will work but here is some video of my hair coming out. It's a link, I wasn't able to view it but you may have better luck.







3 comments:

  1. Claudia a potty mouth, NEVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Claudia, very much a potty mouth.. But it was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was hilarious! Great times that day :). It was great to see Kristina laugh so hard she had tears.....thru this!

    ReplyDelete