Well, Tuesday was my fourth chemo. I was sick right off the bat that day. My doctor did lower my dosage from my last chemos but I forgot to take my medication in the morning. So, I got started on the wrong foot. Yesterday was more of the same, today not too bad but I am not out of the woods. I am able to function, I'm actually working from home today. And will be doing the same tomorrow. Good thing, because I can't imagine trying to put on a face for my co-workers. Or driving to work, I can imagine, with my luck, getting sick as soon as I get there and then trying to get back home.
Well, everything else is going okay. My hair for some reason is growing back in patches. I am not sure what that is about. But two more chemos, I am sure it will start to thin out again. If I have time later, I'll post some pictures. It's nothing like it was with the first round of pictures. It really thinned out all over, but like I said some spots have some regrowth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You're doing great! Two more!
ReplyDeleteOh, and remember...lint roller! :-)
Last one to go!!! Yay!!!
ReplyDelete