
This really doesn't have anything to do with anything but I think it's wonderful. My lovely friend, Janine painted me the above portrait of my mom and I. I just think it's the greatest thing anyone could have done for me.
This whole experience has given me a greater respect for my mother. I look at the pictures of her now and most you can see she was sick but I don't remember her ever acting as though she was. Just to share my greatest memory of her was her love for dancing with Keith and I (whether we wanted to or not). She always listened to oldies when she cleaned and if Keith and I were in arms reach she would grab us to dance with her. If I can find pictures, I will definitely post them.
I really don't know how mother's going through treatment do it. I admire them so much. Their strength is unbelievable.

No comments:
Post a Comment